Saturday, July 17, 2010

My "girlie parts" were involved in a magic show....

What better way to start off the day than to talk about my "girly parts." As many of you know, I had a complete hysterectomy last week. But that's not what I want to talk about. I am more interested in the magic show that happened this week. I was attacked by a dog this week. It was really kinda comical. It ended up ripping some of my internal stitches out. Needless to say I was taken to the ER. And just how did they stop the bleeding? That's the best part. They had to apply pressure. But how does one go about applying pressure to the inside of one's "girlie parts?" Let me tell you. They shove rolls of gauze up your Whoo Whoo. Nope, it doesn't feel good! Nope, not at all. Then, they put pressure on your stomach by placing a belly belt on. Real sexy. Now, I stayed like this overnight in the hospital. And in the morning, the magician arrived. My gynecologist flopped down on the bed saying, "Now, lets remove the packing and we'll see how it goes."
Have you ever seen a magician pull continuous handkerchiefs out of his sleeve? That's the magic act that I was involved in! Yep, he pulled continuous rolls of gauze out of my "girlie parts." Most people, I assume, would be humiliated. Not me, I laughed like there was no tomorrow. I am sure I embarrassed the doctor, but magic was all I could think about. It was too funny. I know you're laughing right now. Isn't it crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment