Saturday, July 17, 2010

My life is.....Well, you decide.

Well, I'm 30, and I can say I've lived. I have laughed more times than I've cried (I don't know how). And I live everyday like there isn't going to be another. I can't stand it when people write all "grammatically correct." I write like I would talk to you. Simple, distasteful, yet a whole lot of fun. I love dogs with smushed faces. I have a bulldog. I can't stand girls with bleached blond crispy hair. I drink a lot of water. No, it doesn't taste good, not even when it's really cold. But guess what....I have clear pee, and we all know thats a positive. I wear white cotton panties at least five days a week. Is it because I like them? Nah, my mom just sends me a never ending supply of them. When I wear jeans, I usually have multi-colored, weird socks on. Why? Because my mom says that I like them. Do I? Well, if my mom says so.... I can't stand nasty teeth. They just make my skin crawl. However, I will still be your friend even if you have some funk going on in your mouth. The only problem with that is, I'll be thinking, "Man he/she should have brushed their teeth." And I'll think it over, and over, and over again. I LOVE chocolate. I generally eat it every day. It would be sad if I got a huge butt due to the overwhelming candy consumption, but I would still live. I am passionate about cooking. But, I can't live without butter. Butter is my friend. I LOVE the smell of bleach!!!! I clean my toilets daily with it. I enjoy the smell of Lysol too. Only the concentrated one in the brown bottle though. These things make my life worth living. I have, or should say had, a massive collection of shoes. I love them, they make me happy. And when I say "had." My house burned down, and I know your thinking "her shoes were ruined." Nope, Servpro stole them (my underwear too). I brush my teeth at least 4 times a day. It just feels good. I have stinky feet. I'm just sayin'. So, isn't it crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment